Skip to content
- Our “grow-with-me” collections ensure that kids can wear the dress for years.
- Our design inspires extended, or multiple use.
- Our “modular” collections inspire creative style up of outfits in different ways to meet many occasions.
- To reduce the carbon emission, water consumption, & pollution we use 100% rain-fed organic cotton, recycled fibers, & natural dyes.
- Our products are designed using environment friendly raw materials including buttons & zippers that can be recycled back to its natural state.
- To eliminate wastage from our production, we create accessories, & playmates.
- The goal is to have zero inventory waste & everything we produce is made-to-order.
- We slow down waste by designing for extended usage!
Ethical & social impact
- By using organic cotton and natural dye we safeguard the health of our workers.
- We spend months finding the best partners with fair wages, reasonable hours, and env.
- A purchase you make, we will help a person in need.
- We use handwoven fabrics thereby avoiding powerlooms working on non-renewable electricity.
- We use recycled labels & paper packaging.
- We will start new business models like subscriptions thereby responsible of reintegrating clothes to a new fashion lifecycle.
- We plan to integrate with renewable shipping partners.
- We will be transperant about the true costs from materials to labor to transportation.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.