Skip to content
- We strongly recommend hand wash of THE NADHI dresses. In case you want to perform machine washes ensure that you use mild detergents.
- Avoid mixing our dresses with dresses made of man-made fibres (such as polyester, nylon and so on). This is to prevent micro fibre residue getting absorbed to our products that are harmful.
- Use cold water.
- Do not bleach or soak.
- We strongly recommend hanging to drip-dry in well ventilated and shade. Direct sunlight will cause color fading. We strongly recommend hanging to drip-dry in well ventilated and shade. Direct sunlight will cause color fading.
- In case you want to use a dryer, garments must be turned inside-out to prevent snaps.
- Remove items promptly from dryer, preferably when still damp.
Elements of nature
- Earthly & rich colors are achieved using elements that are close to nature. So the color will tone down after every wash.
- We want you to wear our pieces for years, following the instructions will help reduce the tone down after every wash.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.